Guns N' Roses Video Slots
Guns N’ Roses Slots Review - Introduction
Guns N’ Roses by NetEnt is a 5 reel and 20 pay line slot based on 1 of the world’s most iconic rock bands. The slot includes features like randomly triggered bonus features in the main game, free spins, wild substitutions, bonus symbols, expanding wilds, a special Appetite for Destruction wild, a multiplier, etc. The Appetite for Destruction Wild feature is an interesting one. During the feature, a cross-like wild appears on the reels. The wild then transform into Expanding Wilds that cover the entire reel. During the Encore Free Spins, one of the band members is chosen to behave as a wild for each free spins slot games. The wild can also appear as a stacked wild on one of the 3 reels at the middle. Stakes start from 20p to £100 per spin on all on desktop, mobile and tablet devices. Learn more on this game below or try casino slots today.
Guns n' Roses Slots Online - Gameplay & Symbols
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last century, you have definitely heard of the legendary Guns n' Rose’s band. This slot by NetEnt pays homage to the American hard rock band that has sold over 100 million records globally. The band members Axl, Rose and Slash have been represented well in this slot game. If you’re a fan, you’ll be happy to know that a setlist is available with a choice of up to 5 of their biggest tracks playing in the background as you spin. The wild symbol is represented by the Guns N’ Roses symbol. The wild can land randomly anywhere on the reels (except on the centre reel during the Appetite for Destruction Wild feature) - the wilds transforms into an Expanding Wild. These will replace for any standard symbols on the reels except during features like the overlay Stacked Wild in Encore Free Spins feature, Appetite for Destruction Wild feature and the overlay Wild in Legend Spins feature.
There are 3 randomly-triggered base game features available i.e. the Legend Spins feature, the Appetite for Destruction Wild feature and the Solo Multiplier feature, all available for you on this pay with phone credit slot!
- the Legend Spins feature -where players are awarded 3 re-spins where 1 or 2 reels end up as stacked wild reels. During the 1st re-spin, the 3rd reel will turn into a stacked wild reel, during the 2nd re-spin, both the 1st and 5th reels turn into stacked wild reels. On the 3rd and last re-spin, the 2nd and 4th reels turn into stacked wild reels.
- Appetite for Destruction Wild feature- an overlay wild can randomly appear on the reels (either full or partial) in 3 different positions. If other wilds appear (on all the reels except reel 3), you can win big.
- Solo Multiplier feature- a winning pay line will be picked randomly and a 4x to 10x multiplier is applied. This feature can only be activated if a minimum of 3 matching symbols forms a pay line win. Unfortunately, this doesn’t apply for any wilds, but players still manage to amass some decent wins.
More bonus features can be triggered when 3 Bonus symbols appear on the odd-numbered reels simultaneously in the base game. One of 3 bonus features will be picked when you spin the Bonus Wheel.
- Coin Win feature – this feature helps you win a cash prize usually ranging from 10x to 30x your bet.
- Encore Free Spins feature -players receive 10 free spins. A band member symbol lands as an overlay stacked wild on 1 of the 3 reels in the middle for every free spin. The band member that is chosen behaves like a wild too on all the other reels for that particular free spin round. This feature cannot be retriggered to offer more free spins.
- Crowd-Pleaser Bonus feature- punters will get to access 3 levels in this feature. It works just like your typical pick me style feature where players make picks to win cash prizes. Look out for the +1 pick symbols and Free Spin symbols. If 3 Free Spin symbols appear during the feature, you will be awarded 10 free spins.
3 picks on Level 1 are awarded, Level 2 is where most of the Free Spin symbols will appear though so you get 3 extra picks. Level 3 is open once you win 300 coins i.e. 15x your bet from the previous 2 levels. You can double your win amount in this level if you win 800 coins i.e. 20x your bet resulting in a cool 40x your bet.
NetEnt - The Developers of the Guns n' Rose’s Video Slot
NetEnt was launched in 1996 under the name Net Entertainment. This is a Swedish company that is considered one of the most successful online casino software providers in the world. NetEnt was the 1st online slot developer to use Java-based online casino software before making the move to HTML5. Their casino software is in use by over 300 fully licensed portals. They also have a live dealer casino platform, NetEnt Live Casino and a mobile gambling platform NetEnt Touch. They also own a progressive jackpot network that has rewarded tens of millions worth of prize money since it was started.
When the company started out, they also operated a few online casinos, which were all later sold in 2005. In 2006 the NetEnt casino module was voted as a top 20 casino module. They’ve gone on to grow strength to strength to become one of the most popular slot developers in the world. NetEnt is licensed to operate in Malta and has a fully verified casino module that guarantees all their games are free and fair and 100% random. Play the Goldilocks slot game!
Final Verdict on the Guns n' Roses Slot - Hit or Miss?
Guns N’ Roses is an eye-catching free slots game. That comes as no surprise since NetEnt used the best graphics and flawless animation. It’s a medium variance slot with the biggest wins likely to come in from the Encore Free Spins feature. This is mainly because of the wilds that appear on the other reels together with the cross overlay wild that appears on the middle reel only. NetEnt has done an amazing job with this Guns N' Roses slot as it is perfectly executed to pay homage to one of the biggest rock bands in history. If you enjoy rock n roll themed slots, look no further.