Mobile slot gaming has quickly become a cornerstone of the iGaming industry in recent years — giving players more freedom in where they can play and when! The technology in modern smartphones has only unlocked the creativity of software providers and developers of top online games. Now you can deposit using your mobile phone, thus making the payment process that much faster!
Any slots uk site giving you the ability to pay via your phone bill or through any other mobile-related payments can be considered a mobile casino; there must be hundreds of deposit by mobile slots sites out there. To deposit via mobile is said to be incredibly efficient; today, we explain why that is, the limitations of such payment options, and the types of casino games you can play on mobile right now at sites such as Thor Slots.
Can Players Deposit and Play Slots with Mobile?
Every player that signs up to a mobile slots casino site can deposit and play a variety of casino games; most playable on mobile! Deposits made through mobile devices have been streamlined with consistency in mind, allowing for instant deposits without the need to input any personal information, most of the time!
|Deposits via Mobile||• Instant deposits on all requests.• Easy deposits using smartphone (especially with Apple Pay).||• Some payment methods cap your deposits.• Withdrawals aren’t as varied as deposits.|
|Standard Desktop Deposits||• 100% reliable payment methods.• No major cap across all deposits.||• Players are required to input bank details/personal info.• They are more time consuming compared to mobile deposits.|
Players tend to worry about the security of deposit by mobile slots, but they have nothing to worry about. Most payment requests are handled via SMS messaging; players need to confirm/deny every deposit request themselves. Apple Pay is one of the most common mobile casino deposit methods, which has a reputation for being incredibly safe to use.
Depositing via Phone Bill at Mobile Casinos
Paying via your phone bill is one of the most used mobile casino deposit types. It might sound confusing at first, but basically, you’re adding funds to your online casino account by adding that amount to your monthly phone bill. Pay as you go customers can also take part; they just need to ensure they have enough phone credit to cover the deposit request.
Every major UK phone network allows you to deposit this way; it’s quite inclusive compared to some of the other standard payment types out there. All of the following names let you deposit via your phone bill at mobile casino sites:
- Virgin pay by mobile casino
Can I play Instant Slots on Mobile too?
Online casino developers make games with mobile in mind; they’d be crazy not to. Every slot that releases these days will have a mobile port of some kind. You’ll rarely come across a slot made just for mobile as developers like to cover all bases — appealing to the desktop crowd and those who like the freedom mobile gaming permits.
Players can enjoy casino games at mobile sites, too; you aren’t limited to just online slots. This includes blackjack, roulette, poker and everything in-between! Mobile gaming has completely revolutionised the iGaming industry as we know it. Desktop is still just as viable as it once was for slots, but the tide has shifted more towards mobile in recent years.
It’s handy to have an account at a mobile casino even if you don’t plan on playing on your phone all that much. Most UK based sites are fully mobile-optimised — like Thor Slots' new slot games casino — but some lack in certain departments — like in the games they offer or the promotions they have available. Ensure you find a mobile casino that ticks every box; don’t settle for the first site you come across.
Best Deposit by Mobile Slots to play in 2021
All major mobile slots sites have hundreds of slots readily available for you to play via smartphone 24/7! Mobile slots are identical to desktop versions; only you play on a much smaller screen. Looking for the best mobile slots to play in 2021? Check out the following mobile slots:
- Enchanted Prince Mobile (Eyecon): Turn the frog into the handsome prince in Enchanted Prince, and you’ll be handsomely rewarded in this 5 reel slot from Eyecon. Punters can spin Enchanted Prince from 25p a spin up to £13, making it very accessible to new players. RTP is slightly lower than other Eyecon slots (94.99%), but the bonus features certainly make up for that! Free spins can be retriggered in this slot.
- Rainbow Cash Pots Mobile (Inspired Gaming): Irish-themed slots like Rainbow Cash Pots are great opportunities to win big in a world teeming with gold. This 5 reel by 10 payline slot is made for mobile, given the bright/stylised symbols and sounds! Logo symbols are the best of the bunch, awarding 200x your stake for finding five on the same line. Take advantage of Sticky Wilds and the Cash Collection bonus whenever possible.
- Slingo Fluffy Favourites Mobile (Slingo Originals): You’ve heard of Fluffy Favourites, but did you know it had a Slingo variant? Slingo combines online slots and bingo to create this unique game unlike any other! Slingo Fluffy Favourites carries over all your favourite cuddly toys to a 5x5 grid; all your favourite Slingo symbols make an appearance here also. Only the best slots get the Slingo treatment. Trust us!
- Diamond Strike Mobile (Pragmatic Play): Live like a prospector, mining your way to big wins in Diamond Strike, a 5 reel slot with 15 paylines that pays homage to the classic slot machines of old! Try to match lucky red 7 symbols to pocket max wins from standard symbols (up to 200 coins can be won here). The Jackpot Bonus Game feature in Diamond Strike can multiply your stake up to x1,000!
Limitations with Deposit by Mobile Casinos
Depositing at mobile casinos is incredibly reliable, but it is not without limitations like any other payment type. It’s key that players understand these limitations before adding credit to their account using one of these methods. Players who like to deposit large sums of money might want to consider another payment type with these limitations in mind:
- Daily Limit: Most pay by phone methods limit how much you can deposit daily. Deposits are normally capped at £30. Other pay by mobile options may vary (see site ts and cs for more).
- Monthly Limit: Those that pay via phone bill will see a monthly credit limit applied to their account. Again, this will vary from network to network and the mobile casino site you’ve signed up to.
The process of depositing at mobile casinos is still quicker than most other payment types; Apple Pay, in particular, is probably the quickest/safest option there is out there. Players who only play with low budgets should have no problems with the outlined limitations above. It’s like we said; only those that play on much larger amounts will see an issue with certain mobile deposit methods.
How to Withdraw Money from a Mobile Slots Casino?
Withdrawing funds at a deposit by mobile slots site aren’t as varied as you might think. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to send money back to your phone bill. Withdrawals are quite basic compared to deposits. Players can initiate a withdrawal request by visiting the appropriate page on site and entering how much money they’d like to take out. Players then have one of three options to choose from:
- Bank transfer
Know that you will need to enter your bank details for bank transfers. Withdrawing funds via cheque is reliable, but it takes slightly longer if you’re willing to wait; you won’t need to input any bank details at the site by choosing this method either. Remember to meet wagering requirements before initiating a withdrawal request; this applies to players who win bonus credit from casino promotions.
Deposit with Mobile to Claim Slot Bonuses
One of your main considerations when looking at the best mobile casino sites should be the promotions they offer, both when signing up and playing at the site as a regular. Every online casino offer you see — from no deposit free spins to no wager free spins — can be played via mobile, thus giving punters more options in how they play.
Players can deposit on mobile to claim online promotions too! At Thor Slots, those that deposit £10 can spin the Mega Reel to win a range of casino prizes that includes up to 500 free spins in Vikings Go Berzerk slots and Amazon vouchers. This site is a mobile casino, meaning you can deposit using your mobile and play the bonus on your desktop if you wanted.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.