We’ve come a long way from land-based casinos; everything you’ve ever wanted out of the iGaming industry can now be enjoyed from the palm of your hand! This isn’t even the endgame for mobile gaming either, as the technology is constantly evolving when it comes to slots online. A site is judged on whether or not they offer mobile connectivity these days. Why? Because there are a lot of mobile-only players out there.
Have you heard of a mobile deposit casino? They are getting all the more common, but there are a lot of people out there with no idea what they are and the benefits of using them. All pay by phone deposit methods have revolutionised how you can approach your favourite sites/casino slots games. You can learn more about mobile casino sites by reading the rest of our breakdown.
What is a Mobile Deposit Casino?
It’s quite simple, really; a mobile deposit casino allows you to pay by phone using your phone bill directly! That’s right, the phone bill you pay each month can be used to deposit funds into your gaming wallet; the same goes for pay as you go customers too. It might sound confusing at first, but all the major casino sites now offer pay by phone options. Take a look for yourself!
All pay by phone methods are known to be incredibly reliable, and most of all, secure when compared to other standard payment types you have at your disposal. Most mobile deposit casino sites will not apply any additional fees when you withdraw funds, too; talk about handy! Many players have already made the jump making mobile slots pay by phone bill gateways their primary payment method.
How To Deposit by Mobile at a Casino
The process of adding funds to your account via pay by phone methods is incredibly easy; practically anyone can do it. All you need is a registered UK phone/number and credit on your account if you’re pay as you go. Those on phone contracts have more leeway in how they can pay (you can learn more via the terms and conditions). Here is how the process works step-by-step for those unsure:
- Look for a mobile deposit casino or a site with pay by phone options.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to deposit (max £30).
- Reply to the verification SMS message sent to you.
- Enjoy a range of casino games with your credit!
If you find yourself stuck, feel free to contact the site you’re at. Most reputable casino sites, like Thor Slots, for example, come with 24/7 customer support. You might find FAQ sections helpful in the same way. You can always contact your network provider if you have any additional questions. Remember, you will have access to Visa, MasterCard and Paypal options at most sites, so you do have options outside of paying via your phone bill.
Top Mobile Casino Deposit Payment Options
There are quite a few pay by phone methods you should know about; some aren’t even tied to your phone bill but are tied to mobile deposits directly (Apple Pay, for example). You’ll find that a lot of mobile deposit casino sites use Boku for the majority of phone payments. Boku is arguably the biggest service provider for pay by phone deposit methods; they are an independent company that ensures everything is secure for players everywhere!
Boku isn’t the only major player at pay by phone casino sites either. Other popular pay by phone casino methods include the following:
|Fonix||Fonix is very similar to Boku in that they are supported by all major UK networks (Vodafone, EE, O2 and Three). Your phone bill is used as payment when using Fonix to deposit.|
|PayForIt||PayForIt is yet another UK-based service provider that covers all notable networks. This SMS option lets you deposit £30 a day up to £240 a month, perfect for new players and old.|
|MuchBetter||MuchBetter allows you to add funds to your account through a dedicated app. You will need to make an account to use it. SMS messaging isn’t required for this pay by phone method.|
|Apple Pay||Arguably the most popular payment type in the world, Apple Pay can be found at most mobile deposit casino sites. Simply use your thumbprint/passcode to deposit funds to your account!|
We should mention that most pay by phone UK casino sites limit the amount of money you can deposit daily. These mobile deposit casinos do this on purpose as they understand how easy it can be to simply tact-on funds to your phone bill, forgetting that you have to pay at the end of the month. This is why most sites limit you to £30 a day, which should be more than enough for most players.
Best Mobile Casino Slots of 2021
Every mobile deposit casino is fully optimised, allowing you to play all your favourite casino games across devices. Mobile gaming has seen a surge in player activity as of late, perhaps due to the extra level of attention pay by phone methods have received. Every major developer has a mobile port, giving you plenty of options! Here are our picks for the best mobile slots to play in 2021:
- Emerald King (Pragmatic Play): Fans of classic slot machines will no doubt find something worth chasing in Emerald King from Pragmatic Play. This 5 reel by 20 payline slot is playable from 10p a spin up to £100; played best on mobile. The return to player of Emerald King sits at 96.51%, which is pretty decent! All symbols in Emerald King cover classic icons, like cherries and grapes, not to mention the Emerald King himself, who comes with multipliers when found in combinations of three or more. Wild symbols (pots of gold) will substitute for all other symbols in the game (there are no scatters here).
- Fishin’ Frenzy Mobile (Blueprint Gaming): Is there anything more peaceful than fishing? Fishin’ Frenzy from Blueprint Gaming will reel you in good and proper across 5 reels and 10 paylines; this is a medium volatility game that should appeal to new players. Fishin’ Frenzy plays with an RTP set at 96.12% too. Punters can enjoy Fishin Frenzy from as little as 20p up to £400 depending on how they like to play. Know that you can hook big wins through matching pelican symbols and catching free spins when landing three or more scatters. Up to 20 free spins can be awarded here when finding up to five scatters outright.
- 9 Masks of Fire Mobile (Microgaming): In 9 Masks of Fire from Microgaming, you are given the ability to channel the ancient gods and win up to 2,000x your stake! In this 5 reel by 20 payline slot, you get the opportunity to match classic icons and masks from as little as 20p to £60 per spin; mobile gaming fans rejoice! The feel of 9 Masks of Fire can be found in various popular mobile games, especially in the graphics department. Autoplay is an option, letting you play up to 100 spins with your hands off the controls, but we’d recommend spinning this one yourself. There are free spin rounds up for grabs when matching the shield symbols.
Mobile Deposit Casino FAQs
In this final section, we’ll cover some of your frequently asked questions regarding pay by phone casino sites. Remember, if something isn’t clear, you can contact the online casino yourself or check their on-site FAQs.
What is a pay by phone casino site?
All participating pay by phone casino sites allows you to deposit funds using your phone bill as the payment gateway. This is like any other standard payment option, like using Paypal or MasterCard. There are no additional fees to depositing money this way, hence why it’s so popular.
Can I claim casino bonuses at mobile sites?
Yes, any applicable casino bonus can be used across all devices; it just depends on how you like to play at the end of the day. Some mobile casino sites will offer exclusive bonuses for you to enjoy. Also, most welcome offers let you work-off a wagering requirement in mobile slots.
Are pay by phone payment methods safe?
Yes, all mobile deposit casinos are incredibly safe to use. Service providers like Boku and Fonix use encryption to ensure all data is safe. All regulated casinos would lose their license if payment methods like these weren’t fair and safe for new customers/players. Trust us.
Why are deposits capped at mobile deposit casino sites?
Casino sites let you gamble safely in more ways than one. Capping the amount of money you can deposit daily is their way of safeguarding your habits. This payment method is incredibly streamlined for fast payments in mind, yes. But people can forget they still need to pay their phone bill; this is why you can only deposit £30 a day.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.