The European Roulette Wheel has two significant groups of bets – the Outside Bets and Inside Bets. The names of both bets are derived from the positions on the layout of the roulette table. Outside bets provide a higher chance of winning but offer much smaller payouts. On the other hand, inside bets have less winning probability but offer considerably more significant payouts. Play your favorite Roulette games from thor slots.
The betting layout of the European roulette wheel table is made up of two separate sections, group bets and bets on individual numbers.
As a European roulette player, you can take advantage of two major bet categories, inside and outside bets. The Inside bets are placed on adjacent numbers, a single number, or small groups of numbers, while the outside bets are made up of larger groups of numbers. There's also the call between, which is specific to this variety of roulette.
European roulette wheel based bets
Straight-Up Bet: this is placed on any particular figure, "0 "inclusive, and directly on the figure. The payout here is 35 to 1.
Split Bet: This features two adjacent figures and is placed on the line between these figures. The bet here may also involve 0 and 1, 0 and 2, 0, and 3. The payout here is 17 to 1.
Street Bet: This features all three figures in a row and is placed on the line at the rear of the row. Also, there are other alternatives for its placement as well – it can involve 0, 1, 2; 0, 2, 3. The payout here is 11 to 1.
Corner Bet: This features a group of four figures and is placed at the corner where these four figures meet. The bet here can be placed on the corner of 0, 1, 2, and 3. The payout here is 8 to 1.
Line Bet: This features six figures (or simply two rows of three digits) and is placed at the end of two rows, on the border between the rows. The payout here is 5 to 1.
If you come on Thor Slots make sure that you also try some slots and blackjack games!
- Column Bet: This features a whole column and is placed on the box of the" 2-1" at the end of a column. The payout here is 2 to 1.
- Dozen Bet: This features a collection of 12 figures and can be placed either on the" 1st 12" box ( which is 1 to 12), the" 2nd 12" box ( which is 13 to 24), or the" 3rd 12" box (which is 25 to 36). The payout here is 2 to 1.
- Bet on Color: This features all of the red figures or all of the black figures on the layout and must be placed on the" Red" box (which is all red numbers) or on the" Black" box (which is all black numbers). The payout here is 1 to 1.
- Bet on Odd/Even: This features all even or all odd numbers on the layout and is placed either on the" Even" box or the" Odd" box. The payout here is 1 to 1.
- Bet on Low/High: This features all low or high numbers and is placed on the" Low" box ( made up of numbers 1 to 18) or the" High" box (made up of 19 to 36). The payout here is 1 to 1.
As earlier mentioned, the call bets are only available on the European roulette tables.
What makes this type of bets different from the ones above is that they're "announced" is "called out" rather than placing your money on the roulette table. Play roulette and phone slots from your home in an instant today!
Final thoughts on European roulette wheel based bets
You can try your hands on any of the above betting options when you play from thor slots. Make sure to try out slot games uk as well.