If there’s one thing that every online gaming enthusiast can agree upon, it’s that the online casino bonuses are great in netting you a decent reward right off the bat for practically nothing. Every site you come across will be participating in this highly-renown promotion, and why wouldn’t they! Casino providers need to stand out from the crowd, and what better way to do so than with an outstanding casino bonus.
Right now you have access to a variety of different bonuses, each unique in their own respective way. When talking about the best online casino bonuses no deposit, it’s hard not to gravitate towards anything to do with no deposit requirements. Today we’ll be digging a little deeper into the best online casino bonus: no deposit. Expect to learn everything you need to know and more, enjoy!
What Are No Deposit Bonuses?
Let’s begin by isolating and explaining just what these no deposit bonuses are. A no deposit bonus is exactly that: a bonus that requires no formal deposit in order to use. You see, most sites ask that you first set money down before you can experience certain slots and casino games — with this no deposit bonus you bypass any need for all that.
You’ll find that this no deposit bonus is often accompanied with another slots online bonus of some kind — most notably the free slots/spins bonus. The two are inseparable in a way, and are incredible handy to have in the hands of new players who are entering these slots blind. To be good at something all you need is experience, and that’s exactly what the no deposit bonus is — completely free of charge too, that’s priceless!
No deposit bonuses are at often times tied to certain slot titles. Slots like Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Fluffy Favourites and Chilli Heat are all regulars of casino bonuses. Why that is comes down to their overall popularity and intrigue they possess compared to other slots. The slots we’ve named are all tried and tested, and are all but guaranteed to excite/impress.
What Makes No Deposit The Best Bonus in 2021?
In short: you don’t have to pay a thing to utilise the no deposit bonus, that’s what makes it the best bonus. Every other bonus you come across will ask that you deposit real money to play, this isn’t the case on a no deposit bonus. The fact that the no deposit bonus is so common too makes it so accessible too, which is definitely a positive when you think about it.
Even if you don’t win any real cash through a no deposit bonus, you’ve still gotten a free feel for what it’s like to play and all you had to do was sign up. Anyone that complains about not winning any cash on a freebie is just sour and a bad loser at that. Besides, you can always deposit some actual money and continue playing the same slot.
Can You Win Real Money without Deposit?
Of course you can. Any win off the back of a free slot games bonus pays real cash, the only downside is it’s not technically yours till you’ve wagered a certain amount, but we’ll get to all that in due time. Your chances of succeeding through a no deposit bonus is the same as that of playing the standard way with actual skin in the game. There are those that believe your chances are smaller on any active bonuses — this couldn’t be any further from the truth.
It’s entirely possible to net a hell of a lot of money from a no deposit bonus, although most sites tend to cap your wins at around £250 or so. We’ve heard plenty of success-stories from people making bank on a welcome bonus alone. It’s all luck based to be completely honest with you, again simulating what it’s actually like playing the real deal with your actual cash on the line.
Wagering Requirements: Finding the Best Bonuses
This is the biggest thing you need to take away from everything we mention today. Wagering requirements are what keep you from simply taking your winnings outright. Let's help outline what this all means, so, a wagering requirement will ask that you stake a certain amount of any money earned through a bonus before you can withdraw that amount. How much you need to stake is normally pretty high.
Why do wagering requirements exist? They’re there to safeguard the integrity of any and all bonuses. Without wagering requirements you’d get certain players who would want to take advantage of these complimentary bonuses. Wagering requirements guarantee that players will stick around if they win something through a slot bonus.
You can actually find certain bonuses that come with no wagering requirements attached. Bonuses normally come with the no deposit or no wagering tagline, they’re never together for obvious reasons. Having both on the same bonus would give the site no security at all in terms of the bonuses. Which you prefer is completely up to you, we just prefer the no deposit option as you don’t have to pay a thing to use it.
Popular Casino Bonuses no Deposit
What do we mean by competition? Anything that isn’t a no deposit bonus really. You’ll find that most if not every reputable/licensed casino site comes with the same sort of additional bonus, where it differs is in the specifics. Highlighting the competition here will only prove why the no deposit bonus is the best bonus in our opinion.
- Free Spins: We’ve already touched on this, but free spins are like the no deposit bonus as it does what it says on the tin. Free spins grant you x amount of free turns on select online titles. Free spins are incredibly similar to the no deposit bonus in that they gift you access to select slots with no cash requited on entry — again, this is why the two are lumped together in most cases. Every site you come across will have a free spin bonus of some kind, only what you play and how many free spins you’ll get will differ. For example, one site might gift punters 50 free spins In Starburst, whereas another site such as Thor Slots might give you 500 free spins in Vikings Go Berzerk.
- Deposit Price Match: A common bonus we see popping up now more than ever. You’ve more than likely seen these sorts of bonuses across certain sports betting sites — the deposit price match is a bonus where the site will match your initial deposit up to a certain amount. Some sites will match your bet by 200% which almost guarantees big money in your account ready to play with. That’s right, so say you bet £100 the site would then give you £200 on a 200% boost. We should state that any wins you accumulate using any money in your account will be subject to wagering requirements. This is a great option for ambitious players, but again, it ain’t the no deposit bonus as you still have to place a bet to get this one!
- Cash Back: Another contender, one that is quite similar to the price match bonus we’ve just mentioned in that it requires you to bet a certain amount to get in with the chance of making a bit of your money back. Cash back is the sort of bonus you might find for existing players through a VIP system of some kind. How much you can earn back depends on the level you’re currently at too. Some sites will grant players an automatic 1% daily Cashback incentive. It’s possible to get that figure up to 20% if they can hit the max rank, but again, doing so requires you play and ultimately deposit.
No Deposit Bonuses Exclusive To Sign-Up?
Unfortunately, the no deposit bonus is mostly reserved for newbies through welcome bonuses yes. Again, free spins and no deposit bonuses were only meant to serve as training wheels for new players, this is why they’re tied to welcome bonuses. Existing customers can still find bonuses through VIP sections across certain sites if they want rewards through repeated plays.
How To Trigger the Best Casino Bonus?
All you need to trigger the no deposit bonus is an active internet connection really, oh, and a usable email address/bank details. The signing up process only takes a few minutes to set up, just remember to verify your account (you normally receive an email from the site you’ve signed up too for this)! Here’s how to claim your no deposit bonus:
- Step 1: Read the terms and conditions of the free slots no deposit bonus — or any relevant bonuses (if applicable)
- Step 2: Create an account on the site of your choosing, selecting a memorable username and password
- Step 3: Verify your details (failure to do so will not allow money to leave your account)
- Step 4: Claim your bonus and good luck!
- Step 5: Play for real!