Dwarfs Gone Wild
Dwarfs Gone Wild is a mining-themed online slots game from Quickspin released in June 2018. The game is powered by an RTP of 96.38% accompanied by medium to high volatility. It features the traditional 5x3 reel structure and 20 paylines that promises nothing but complete fun. To play free slots, sign up to Thor Slots today!
Players can stake on the gameplay with at least 20p and £100 at most. The maximum payout of 6,000x stake reward might be won by lucky players who place the maximum stake allowed. Dwarfs Gone Wild has the Free Spins feature that includes 7 dwarfs and their respective characters on this slot.
There’s also the Magic Mirror feature, which also provides an astonishing base game experience. Read our complete review below or discover slot games to play here along with the Dwarfs Gone Wild slot on desktop and mobile here on Thor Slots.
Dwarfs Gone Wild Theme and Graphics
Dwarfs Gone Wild has a mining theme that has Snow White assembling 7 dwarfs to help him dig up some valuable resources. The low valued symbols include A, K and Q. The high valued symbols are Snow White himself and the 7 Dwarfs on the reels.
Dwarfs Gone Wild graphics is superbly done to satisfy the aesthetic minds of both the developers and players. As such, there’s plenty of astonishing HD and 3d designs shimmering with very clear animations and picturesque graphics. The background music is also epochal, as it reminds us of the Dwarfs Gone Wild movie.
Dwarfs Gone Wild mobile and desktop versions are both filled with the same thrilling experience, you should choose between the two. Quickspin’s efforts in this slot is beyond excellent as it’s very obviously well-laid out and conceived. The following slots also have a similar theme:
- 7 Lucky Dwarfs
- Forest Treasure
- 7 Lucky Dwarf slot
- Dwarf Mine
- Dwarfs Gone Wild
- Dwarven Gold Deluxe
How to Play Dwarfs Gone Wild Slot
Players who have never mined gold or any other precious stone before can now do so on Dwarfs Gone Wild. You’ll have to click the ‘Play Now’ button here on Thor Slots to sign in using your registered information or follow the sign up activity. Then set up your identity as follows:
- Supply us your personal details.
- Confirm your email address.
- Make a deposit of 10 pounds through any payment gateway approved on our site. For new players, depositing your first 10 pounds will qualify you to spin the mega reel for a chance to win up to 500 free spins on Fluffy Favourites and Starburst (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
The above process will take you 5 minute to complete on Thor Slots. Try to find out the game you’d like to play from our slots catalogue. As an alternative, you may revert to this page and click the ‘Play Dwarfs Gone Wild slot’ button and do the following:
- Once the game screen loads, the reel structure and betting area would pop up.
- You have to choose the number of paylines you prefer to stake on.
- This should be followed by choosing the amount to stake on each payline.
- Go through your maximum stake again and make sure they are very okay by you.
- Then start playing by clicking the ‘Spin’ or ‘Autoplay’ button. Should you choose the autoplay, you’d have to adjust the metrics to suit your preferred stake.
- 3 identical symbols landing together on the reels would award wins that are paid from left to right.
- The Dwarfs Gone Wild logo is the wild symbol that substitutes all other symbols, creates winning combinations and pays handsomely.
- Unlike the wild symbol, the scatter symbol doesn’t pay when they land together; but results in the free spins feature only.
The next heading is dedicated to providing you the data of Dwarfs Gone Wild. So, you may go for Dwarfs Gone Wild free play to get the idea of what the 7 dwarfs are up to.
Slot Game Statistics
Kindly take some time to study this part and understand the technical details of Dwarfs Gone Wild slot.
Dwarfs Gone Wild features a 96.38% RTP, which is rightly fixed at the industry average. With this RTP, a house edge of 3.62% is retained by the house across 1,000,000 spins. You would also find the volatility to be in the medium to high region.
This volatility means that you may get fairly big wins in a fairly frequent manner. The 5x3 reel structure is what Dwarfs Gone Wild comes with and assisted by 20 paylines. Landing 3-5 wilds on the reels in the base game and bonus round might position you for the highest 6,000x stake reward.
Try to also have a look at Dwarfs Gone Wild data on the table below for a robust decision regarding gameplay.
|Dwarfs Gone Wild
|Min/Max Bet||£0.20 to £100|
|Return to Player (RTP)||96.38%|
|Volatility/Variance||Medium to High|
|Gameplay||5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines|
|Bonus Feature||Wilds, Scatters, Multipliers, Free Spins, Magic Mirror|
|Max Win||6,000x your stake|
|Release Date||June 2018|
*All of the above values are subject to change at any time.
Dwarfs Gone Wild Free Spins and Bonus Features
During the base game spin, there’s Golden Minecart Bonus Meter. The meter is topped up each time you make a win involving the Dwarf symbols. Immediately the meter is filled up, a Golden Minecart token is offered to you.
- Magic Mirror Feature: In the base game spin, this feature is activated if the Magic Mirror appears on the 3rd This awards 300 extra Snow White symbols to the reel accompanied by 2 free respins. The Snow White symbols would then help you to create some top winning combinations.
- Golden Minecart Free Spins Bonus: Land 3 scatter symbols on the reels and this feature is activated. You’d be offered 7 free spins. Ultimately, the number of Golden Minecart tokens obtained in the base game would help offer the right number of dwarfs for you.
When activated, the dwarfs you get would add its value as follows:
- Blacksmith (full Reel Wilds): The Blacksmith dwarf would fill up a reel completely with molten gold and transform a full reel into stacks of wilds.
- Wizard (Extra Free Spins): The Wizard dwarf shows up at random to offer up to 3, 4 or 5 additional free spins.
- Racer (Throwback Wilds): This ensures that you get between 2-5 wilds on any place on the reels.
- Huntsman (Free Wild): The Huntsman dwarf drops a wild in the most appropriate position to help you win.
- Bomber (Spreading Wilds): This ensures that you get 1 wild symbol, which explodes. The explosion would cause 2-4 wilds to be smeared across successive reels.
- Banker (win Multiplier): A dwarf offers one or more of your winning spins a 2x, 3x or 5x multiplier value.
- Strongman (Rolling Wilds): A dwarf places a wild symbol on either the 3rd, 4th or 5th reel at random. On each spin, the wilds would then move toward the left.
The highest possible payout in Dwarfs Gone Wild free spins is pegged at 6,000x your stake.
Verdict on this Slot
The perfectly designed graphics of Dwarfs Gone Wild offers some excitement playing this slot. The Golden Minecart Free Spins Bonus brings the collection technique to life in this slot, which is quite commendable. The Mirror Magic feature very well plays a substantial role in making your entire gameplay filled with fun, excitement and thrills.
This is the kind of slot that most players might have a reason to player repeatedly. Hence, we rate this slot 7.8/9%. One of Quickspin’s most liked slots, you should play Dwarfs Gone Wild and other slots here on Thor Slots, along with other top casino games like Real Roulette with Sarati.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.