As a slots fanatic, the developer Barcrest will always catch my eye due to their incredible success with Rainbow Riches, so I was keen to try another of their slots out called Action Bank. By today’s standards, the Action Bank slot is an exceptionally simple game. However, this doesn’t mean that it doesn’t pack a punch.
Available to play for real money at Thor Slots, this title works on a 5x3 reel grid with 20 paylines and has a 95.16% RTP score. The Action Bank slots title also features medium variance as well as several bonus features. It isn’t something that most people focus on too heavily, but I always look out for the bet range of slots before I play.
In the case of Action Bank, players can place a minimum of £0.01 and a maximum of £20.00 per spin, meaning its sits in the average band. During the free spins bonus, there is a maximum jackpot multiplier of 675x, which means that high rollers using the maximum bet limit could win £13,500.
Keep reading for an in-depth review or hit the ‘Play Now’ button to play free slots at Thor Slots.
Review of Action Bank RTP & Volatility
There is no denying that the Action Bank slot’s 95.16% RTP score is underwhelming in comparison to other games on the market. With that being said, it is also important to note that Return To Player is generally calculated over 1,000,000 spins. As a result, a low RTP score certainly isn’t a game-breaker. Moreover, due to its medium variance, Action Bank will still be a great source of winning combinations, especially if you take the time to hone your betting strategy.
As you might imagine from such a longstanding developer like Barcrest, Action Bank uses a classic 5x3 reel grid with 20 paylines. It isn’t especially inventive, however, it does mean that the game will be accessible to both beginners and experienced players like me. Furthermore, owing to the broad bet limits of £0.01 to £20.00, the Action Bank slot will suit a wide range of potential players. Thor Slots is also an incredibly accessible slots site, so the two go hand in hand. But before you hit the ‘Play Now’ button for slot games free, here are some Action Bank statistics to get your head around:
|Min/ Max bet||£0.01- £20.00|
|Return to Player (RTP)||95.16%|
|Gameplay||5 Reels, 3 Rows & 20 Paylines|
|Bonus Features||Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins Multipliers, Pick Em, Gamble Feature. Big Bank Bonus|
|Max Win||675x/ £13,500|
|Similar Titles||Break Da Bank Again, Piggy Riches Megaways, Reel Heist|
*All of the above values are subject to change at any time.
Are the Graphics in this slot worth it?
Experienced slots players will know that you shouldn’t expect anything fancy from Barcrest graphics-wise, and this continues with Action Bank. The bank vault theme is incredibly simple, which means the absence of particularly HD graphics isn’t a problem. For example, the 5x3 reel grid appears in front of a featureless grey background that looks like the walls of a vault. I would like to see slightly more interesting features here, but at the same time, occasionally players just want to go back to basics when playing titles like Action Bank.
One positive of the grey background is it makes the colourful symbols pop out a lot more. During my time playing the Action Bank slot, I encountered icons like a safe door, joker, Os, red 7s, Xs, and BAR symbols. The latter of these 3 were the high-value symbols, and if I matched 5, I could win as much a 500x my stake. Despite its simplicity, I did ultimately enjoy the Action Bank slots title aesthetic, even though the graphics were fairly uninspiring.
Did you know that Barcrest is the developer of the popular Rainbow Riches Series? Have a look below at available titles on Thor Slots:
- Rainbow Riches slots
- Rainbow Riches Pick N Mix slots game
- Rainbow Riches: Drops of Gold online slot
- Rainbow Riches Home Sweet Home
- Rainbow Riches Pots of Gold slots
Action Bank Mobile
Barcrest is massively experienced in the slots industry by now, so it comes as no surprise that Action Bank is fully optimised for mobile gameplay. You can play Action Bank mobile on a variety of different devices, with iPhones, Androids, Blackberry, and tablets all able to host the game. I found that the simple graphics worked brilliantly on smaller smartphone screens. In fact, I would recommend playing Action Bank mobile over the desktop version.
Does Action Bank slot have an easy Gameplay?
As tempting as it can be to play Action Bank for real money at sites like Thor Slots straight away, it isn’t the best of ideas. The reason why? You need to get to grips with the basic gameplay to have the best chance of winning. Let me walk you through the Action Bank slot gameplay basics:
- After Action Bank loads, you will find the 5x3 grid in the middle of the screen. Use the + and – arrows in the top left to set your bet. Take care to look at your balance in the bottom left as you do this, as it will help you keep within budget.
- Use the ‘Spin’ button in the bottom right to give the reels a whirl. There is also an autoplay option just above this.
- As with the majority of conventional 5-reel slots, winning combinations in Action Bank are created whenever you match a minimum of 3 symbols across a payline.
- There is a gamble feature at the end of each spin where you can try your luck and double your winnings. However, remember you could also just as easily lose it all.
- The joker is the wild symbol in Barcrest’s Action Bank slot, and it can substitute with all other base symbols to create winning combinations.
Where can I play Action Bank slot game?
One thing I always tell people is to never underestimate how helpful playing games like Action Bank for free in demo mode can be. I cannot recommend it enough, and afterward you can play for real money at Thor Slots with a great deal more success. Follow the steps below to sign-up and then hit ‘Play Now’ to get started:
- The first thing Thor Slots will need is a few pieces of personal data.
- New customers will also need to verify their email addresses.
- Deposit at least £10 to trigger the Thor Slots welcome offer. This can give players 500 free spins on selected slots (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
Are there any free spins and bonuses available?
Although it is a fairly simple game, there are some juicy bonus features to talk about in Action Bank. Let’s take a look:
- Big Bank Bonus: Whenever I had the good fortune of finding 5 bank vault scatters, it triggered the Big Bank Bonus. This feature starts off with a Pick ‘Em style game where I had to pick 1 of 5 vaults to see how many free spins and multipliers I would be awarded. Afterward, I got to pick from 15 separate vaults. This is where the maximum 675x multiplier can be found.
My personal take on Action Bank slots
A simple game with a massive amount of potential fun, Action Bank is perfect for players of all skill levels. This is mostly thanks to the wide bet range starting from only £0.01 up to £20 per spin. Although the RTP is on the low side at only 95.16%, it's still possible to get some great wins in. Barcrest has done a good job with this one.
While I was playing games at Thor Slots, I also discovered the 3021 The Bounty Hunter Gigablox slot which is something out of the ordinary!
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Win, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.